Repurposed FDRB FEEDER
Western Pneumatics FDRB Model Feeder is designed for the severe nature of urban wood and hog fuel.
- Energy efficient special rotor design reduces shearing dramatically (up to 151,000 fewer shearing incidents a day). Less shearing reduces wear on knife, housing and drive components.
- New rotor design increases the CFR of the feeder by 8% without changing the overall dimensions of the feeder.
- Brass end seals were eliminated in this design saving costs on parts and adjustments.
- Extra thick, severe duty full vane hard facing that reduces rotor vane wear.
- Double knives allow reversal of rotor rotation.
- Infeed chuting is sloped to prevent bridging.
- Standard Tri-Braze knife pocket slope chuting eliminates wear in the knife pockets and infeed chute.
- Optional severe duty top knife that is less brittle than tool steel or plow metal.
- Optional stainless steel or Tri-Blaze housing for high-wear applications which can result in more rebuilds per housing.
- Optional barrel and rotor tip coatings are available on request.